Fractal at virtual event DAC 2020
2020 is going to be different, DATE and DAC a virtual event, same for TSMC OIP/Symposium and most other events. DAC is the annual event of the year for our industry. Always great to meet with partners, customers and friends. But this year will be different as all events will be virtual and business travel will be limited.
This is the week of DAC 2020 but this year it will be a virtual event. Below you will find the link to our virtual booth. On our booth we present the following video presentations:
- Welcome message Rene Donkers, CEO Fractal Technologies
- Video presentation Company Profile
- Video presentation Crossfire, IP QA framework
- Video presentation Crossfire tool demo
- Video presentation Crossfire, Spitfire, new feature announcement
- Video presentation IPdelta
- Video presentation IPdelta tool demo
- Fractal Technologies Brochure
Visit our Virtual Booth at DAC 2020 July 20-24
To visit our virtual booth please go to https://dac2020.pathable.co/organizations/CcQkEpXHpQZijhGby
Virtual Booths will be accessible to attendees starting Monday, July 20, through Saturday, August 1. The Virtual Expo Hall will be open with Live Chat hours from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm PDT on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, July 20 - 22. Exhibit Staff will be available for on-demand live chat and video meetings with Attendees at this time. For other times, Attendees can request video meetings with Exhibit Staff through the Schedule feature in each Virtual Booth.
Talk to you at virtual DAC2020, and if you do not plan to visit virtual DAC please let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com